Front Desk Officers at Workforce Group
Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Locations: Ekiti, Kwara, Ogun, Ondo, Osun and Oyo,
- The job holder's duty involves interacting with customers and business partners, either in person or through phone calls, assisting in organizing documents, in-house logistics and other Administrative duties.
- Answer phone calls courteously, responding to customer inquiries.
- Handle client complaints, aiding timely resolution.
- Refill office supplies and receive deliveries.
- File documents, process Invoices.
- Maintain schedules, guide guests and issues guest badges.
- Plan and schedule business travels.
- Other Administrative tasks assigned.
- HND / BSc (Minimum of Lower credit/Second class lower)
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a Front Desk Officer
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Team work
- Multitasking abilities
- Efficient time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in computer programs
- Planning and organizing abilities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 28th February, 2023.