Administrative Coordinator at Promasidor Nigeria Limited
Promasidor - We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Coordinator
Job Type: Full-time
- To support the provision of high level Admin services
- To support the provision of high level Admin services (for offices, factories and official residences, etc) towards the achievement of organizational goal.
- Monitor use of company facilities & assets in the offices, factories and official residences; and ensure they are in functional states.
- Payment of statutory dues (e.g. rates, levies), and rents.
- Effective monitoring of fumigation schedule and implementation.
- Ensures compliance with cleaning schedules
- Monitors the activities of cleaning staffs
- Carries out any assigned food safety jobs by the head of department
- Ensure compliance with food safety related responsibilities
- Settlement of utility bills from third party service providers and suppliers.
- Ensure good housekeeping is maintained in offices, factories and the company environment via site inspection and monitoring of the retained cleaning service companies.
- Liaise with utility services providers to ensure efficient services.
- Assist in the procurement of travel visas and perform other travel –related functions.
- Office Keys management; labeling, safekeeping, release, retrieval, duplication and documentation.
- Assist in ensuring compliance of facilities, machinery, equipment and processes to safety regulations and requirements.
- Carries out any other assigned jobs by Manager
- B.Sc (Minimum Second Class Lower) / HND (minimum Lower Credit) in Social or Basic Sciences, or any relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years post graduation experience with appreciable experience in office management and HSE Policies & Practices, preferably in FMCG
Knowledge & Skills:
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Workplace and Facilities management
- Knowledge of Lagos metropolis and environs
- Knowledge of Safety Standards and Procedures
- Knowledge of Good Housekeeping
- Driving skill
- Report writing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) suite
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply