Senior Account Manager at Honeywell International
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 129,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Account Manager
Job ID: Req387239
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Category: Sales, Marketing & Sales Support
- Manage all aspects of engagements with existing and new customers for our Process Solutions organization.
- You will build relationships and understand customer business in order to provide appropriate products or solutions.
- You will define sales and growth strategy toward key customers while aligning with critical sales business objectives.
- You will identify opportunities and build credibility with customers
- Utilize your product knowledge to deliver the value proposition to the customers.
- Responsible for the customer relation, customer communication, the content of the quotation, T&C, pricing (within boundaries of SEA)
- Position cross PMC portfolio as needed.
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support to resolve product line related internal challenges and drive customer satisfaction by escalations / resolutions.
- Pull opportunity through the sales cycle, negotiations, internal checks, internal escalation processes, Commercial and legal review of order/contract, through booking and handover to CC(Customer Care)
- Follow up on payments/invoices is by finance/ C2C, however, sales plays a role in problem resolution when payment issues are being escalated.
- Support demand planning by providing orders forecast (ideally 4 month outlook) for your accounts.
- Execute actions to achieve PMC AOP order. Target key account and new account development / vendor approvals / demand generation/spec management to get competitive advantage / new product launch
- Create and Manage opportunity pipeline and individual opportunities in SFDC (Salesforce.com), and log in all sales call’s weekly.
- Develop basis of design: Validate the customer's request & needs, complete and validate the missing information in the inquiry through historical knowledge and customer clarifications
- Help understand market dynamics (Macro, competition, customer buying behavior, win-loss, new product ideas, etc.) to improve overall win and margin rates.
- Ensure coverage of the complete territory through territory planning and action plans both direct and thru channels when needed.
- Actively participate in go to market, channel selection criteria and Ensure that the sales channels to the market, both direct & indirect, are fully capable to deliver this value proposition effectively to the customers.
- Work very closely with other HPS Line Of Business (LOB), Deep dive and analysis of top customers order / margin trends, project and run rate pipeline analysis on a monthly/quarterly basis, to determine further growth opportunities.
- Evaluate and monitor performance of current channels, and recruit new channels as necessary.
- Complete Mutual Account Plans and quarterly reviews with all partners, execute with urgency, and achieve planned results
- Make sure partners are adequately trained, carry proper demos, and can clearly articulate value propositions for all represented products
- Lead and execute sales campaigns and initiatives
- Build and maintain long-term professional relationships with owners, managing directors, and sales teams of Channels.
- Grow Honeywell share within partner’s total business
- Establish Efficient weekly MOSs with channels to Maintain an accurate orders forecast and Keep accurate opportunity records in CRM
You Must Have
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent
- Tank gauging Experience
- Terminal automation
- Added advantage to have Ghana industry experience
- Oil and Gas industry experience
- Instrumentation experience
- Significant experience in a Sales/Account Management related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply