Product Manager, Send at Flutterwave
Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager, Send
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Send Product team to support with ideation, design, development, testing, analysis, promotion and support of our flagship product.
- Our mission is to deliver best-in-class, simplified digital payments experience for our customers across borders within and outside of Africa, and market-leading payment alternatives.
- Our merchants use this platform to collect payments from customers, issue cards, pay suppliers, salaries, remittances, among others.
- You will be responsible for driving the geographic coverage and develop innovative solutions to fulfill growing consumer needs.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive product strategy and vision, and assume overall responsibility for the success of your product.
- Determine customers' needs by carrying out market research and developing an understanding of competitive products in our key markets.
- Own product roadmap and manage timelines for new implementations.
- Support the development and communication of product materials.
- Collect, analyse and respond to user feedback about product.
- Support planning and implementation of product marketing campaigns.
- Facilitate regular meetings with all stakeholders, including support, risk, compliance, marketing, finance and senior management to discuss new initiatives.
- Preparation of product reports/ release notes for stakeholder consumption.
- Create enthusiasm for the product vision internally and with key stakeholders.
- Demonstrate new ideas and features to stakeholders for growth.
- Own and oversee product development with cross-team coordination between product, engineering, QA, expansion and external partners, wherever necessary
- Analyse data related to recent product launches to draw insights and improve
Competency and Skill Requirements
- 5+ years experience in Product Management in technology / software development / fintech sectors with a minimum of 3 years proven work experience in remittance services.
- Experience with Customer facing products, advocacy of customer experience in building products with lasting impact.
- Excellent data analytics and quantitative skills to analyze data to inform product decisions and financial forecasts.
- Excellent commercial skills .
- Ability to work with an Agile team.
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
- In-depth understanding of industry, customers, product management cycle and competitor environment.
- Customer-driven mind-set with the ability to use consumer research and insight to advocate for product decisions and roadmap building.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply