IQVIA is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Consultant
Reference ID: R1345630
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the on-time completion of projects or components of large, complex projects for clients in the life sciences field.
- Identifies and elevates potential new business opportunities and assists in the sales process.
- Participates or leads teams in the design, development and delivery of consulting projects or components of larger, complex projects.
- Reviews and analyzes client requirements or problems and assists in the development of proposals of cost effective solutions that ensure profitability and high client satisfaction.
- Provides direction and guidance to Analysts, Consultants, and where relevant, to Statistical Services assigned to engagement.
- Develops detailed documentation and specifications.
- Performs qualitative and/or quantitative analyses to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client specific solutions.
- Designs, structures and delivers client reports and presentations that are appropriate to the characteristics or needs of the audience.
- May deliver some findings to clients.
- Recommends improvements and alternative solutions to resolve problems.
- May identify new business opportunities of follow-on work and new leads at assigned client.
- Provides follow-up with client after project deliverable has been completed to ensure client satisfaction.
- Proactively develops broader and deeper knowledge of related consulting methodologies and life sciences market through on the job experience and participation in training opportunities. Begins to develop CoE specific subject matter expertise.
- When acting as Project Manager, proactively manages project timelines and manages day to day communication with the client and team members.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Master's Degree Business Administration Pref
- 5-8 years of related experience in consulting and/or life sciences industry Req
- Possesses solid project management skills and client influencing and relationship-building skills.
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
- Experienced with developing consultative relationships with senior-level managers and executives at clients in the life science industry.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques related to functional area.
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the life science industry.
- Excellent presentation, communication and client-influencing skills.
- Has established network and referral contacts.
- Has the necessary subject matter expertise to effectively manage projects within a given CoE.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online