Full Stack Developer at Studio 14 Limited
Studio 14 Limited is an innovative forward-thinking agency with a passion for all things digital. We are experienced designers, developers and animators and we partner with entrepreneurs to create cutting edge, in-demand apps and games to meet client’s needs. We work with clients from across the globe. 90% of our clients work with us within 12 months because we work with our clients to create authentic, memorable and visually appealing campaigns that make their brand stand out from the crowd.
We have a work culture that gives room for creative minds to thrive. We provide a creative-friendly work environment with paid access to Netflix, Training and Learning platforms as well as multiple team engagement sessions. We provide all staff with opportunities to contribute to our vision and strategy with our open-door-policy as well as allow self-managed work schedules with our remote working policy. At Studio 14, we encourage all employees to imbibe an enterprising spirit by providing technical and financial support to any staff with digital product/design ideas from inception to launch stage. We have our offices in the United Kingdom and in Nigeria servicing clients from across the world. We collaborate daily over Slack, Google meet, Whereby etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Employment Type: Full time
What Will You Be Doing
- Ensure maintenance of the organisation’s operating systems and other technical equipment in use.
- Review the performance of the operating system used in the Company and upgrade it as and when required.
- Stay on the leading edge of development practices
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management
- Contribute to the development of the projects for the backend & frontend platform with strict adherence to industry standards.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear codes
- Remain current on new technologies and available vendor packages, evaluate and make recommendations as necessary
What You Will Bring Along:
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Full Stack engineer
What Will You Need To Have:
- Excellent knowledge of Backend languages.
- Excellent knowldege of Nest JS, Express, React, PostgreSQL
- Good problem analysis and solving skills
- Knowledge of data structures
- Knowledge of design patterns & architectural patterns
- Knowledge of clean code/quality code.
- Excellent knowledge of Backend Frameworks like Laravel, Codeigniter, Express.
- Excellent knowledge of Frontend Frameworks like React, Angular.
N250,000 - N300,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply