Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the southwestern zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and Kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Compliance Officer
Job type: Full Time
- This job role ensures that policies and procedures of the company are replicated and implemented at the region, while ensuring enforcement through constant monitoring of operations to improve bottom-line.
- Evaluate internal control efficiency and effectiveness in the region.
- Implement the compliance framework for all operations by ensuring that there are policies, processes, procedures required to maximize corporate goals.
- Conducts Investigations, identify potential business risks and act on matters in the region related to compliance issues. Ensure compliance with approved processes and procedures of commercial operations activities in the region.
- Communicate and enforce the whistle blowing policy within the region.
- Track all issues referred to Operational Compliance up to and including resolution.
- Draft reports with findings, professional conclusions, and recommendations for process improvements at the region to the HOC.
- Ensure compliance with policies and regulations relating to Customer Care Desk to ensure compliance with SLA.
- Ensure compliance with records and material safekeeping policies including environmental scanning for brand compliance. Ensure validity and accuracy of postings of all customer payments and staff expense instruments in compliance with policy and other finance related activities.
- Review of revenue protection activities, LOR and penalty issuance and payments, debt factorization process and approvals for processing. Call over of Finance & Accounts. Metering and Billing operations transaction journals in line with guiding policies to ensure the completeness, validity and accuracy of all transactions and operations consummated on daily basis.
- Ensuring that expenses are wholly, reasonably, exclusively and necessarily incurred for the affairs of the region. Ensuring compliance with the company’s HSE policy, which is required in safeguarding the company’s assets.
- Ensure compliance with the committed hours of services on each feeder as specified by the SRT methodology with adequate documentation.
- Monitor compliance with Meter Book Policy. Prepare periodic and AD-HOC reports to Lead, Operational Standards.
- Carry out any other duty as directed by the Lead, Operational Standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any numerate related degree.
- At least 4 years of practical experience from related sector/ organization with demonstrable understanding of providing solutions to business challenges and Operational Compliance.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies.
- Possession of relevant certifications is an added advantage. (CFSA), (CQA), (ISACA).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online