Ernst & Young (EY) is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Oil & Gas Audit Senior
Requisition ID: 550185
- As an Assurance Senior, you will be a professional member of Assurance practice.
- Together with our substantial investments in technology, knowledge, and learning resources for our audit professionals, you will be part of the team that delivers quality assurance services to our clients and their stakeholders.
Your Key Responsibilities
- As an Assurance Senior you will deliver quality assurance services to our clients and their stakeholders.
Skills and Attributes for Success
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel and assess clients’ satisfaction.
- Proactively maintain contact with the client throughout the year.
- Direct fieldwork daily, inform supervisors of the engagement status, and manage staff performance.
- Adapt the audit approach to the changing client environment.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex accounting and auditing concepts and apply them to client situations.
- Develop people through effectively delegating tasks and providing guidance to staff. Provide performance feedback and training, and conduct performance reviews.
- Foster an efficient, innovative, and team-oriented work environment. Contribute ideas/opinions to the audit teams and listen/respond to other team members’ views.
- Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery.
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop skills. Develop an understanding of EY’s service lines and actively seek/encourage team members to contribute ideas and identify opportunities to apply the firm’s services.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- A Second Class Upper Degree in Accounting or other numerate studies
- A minimum of 4 years of experience working as an auditor with business/industry experience to meet special needs of Oil and Gas industry audits
- Excellent project management skills, advanced written and verbal communication skills
- A dedication to teamwork and leadership
- Integrity within a professional environment
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic team-oriented environment.
What we look for:
- We’re interested in strong team players who support their colleagues in reaching their goals while also considering their own workload and development.
- If you have the confidence to speak up and influence a team that affects big businesses worldwide, this role is for you.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online