Blume Nigeria Limited – We play a major role in food Industries &. we are one of Nigeria's leading tomato paste manufacturers. The company is a recognized market leader in tomato paste production and other range of products like; Seasoning Cube, baking powder, Margarine Yeast, Dough Improver, Preservative, Vitasoy Milk Drink, Vitamax Cereal Drink.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
- We are seeking a convincing and enthusiastic Van Salesman to promote and sell our products at customer locations.
- In this role, you will drive a van on an established route, identify new sales leads in the area, and provide services to our regular customers.
- Your duties will also include keeping sales records and ensuring proper maintenance of the company vehicle.
- Driving a van and selling products to customers.
- Delivering purchase orders and informing existing customers of new products.
- Maintaining sales and delivery records, as well as meeting sales targets.
- Liaising with other departments to ensure optimal customer services.
- Preventing damage to the delivery van and the company products being transported.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the interior and the exterior of the van.
- Performing basic van maintenance tasks, such as checking tire pressure, and gas and oil levels.
- Increasing sales by promoting products and analyzing competitor behavior.
- Signing sales contracts, taking purchase orders, and collecting payments.
- Accounting for the safe and timeous delivery of purchased products.
- Diploma, ND, NCE or related qualifications.
- 2-5 years of experience as a Van Salesman, or similar.
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Experience in record keeping and managing sales contracts.
- Working knowledge of basic van maintenance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in a reputable FMCG is added advantage
- Exceptional ability in meeting sales targets.
- Extensive experience in identifying new customers and negotiating deals.
- Ability to assume responsibility for the delivery van and the products.
Application Deadline 15th February, 2021.