International Masters Security Systems (IMSS) is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit/Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1994.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Account Officers keep precise records of incoming and outgoing payments for an organization. This may include arranging payment requests, making payments for services, verifying accounts payable and receivable, and researching financial account activity, among other duties.
- Maintaining financial records.
- Handling FIRS and LIRS maters
- Handling accounts payable and receivable.
- Checking invoices.
- Resolving accounts to the general ledger.
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting or other related courses
- Proven work experience of 2-3 years as an Account Officer.
- Able to work well within a team.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and QuickBooks.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Good Communication skills.
Job Title: Control Room Operator
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- We urgently are looking for a professional Security Guard to protect our premises, assets and personnel
- You will maintain a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions.
- The goal is to detect, deter, observe and report.
- Protect company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully in direct defense of life or property
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates
- Watch alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment
- Perform first aid or CPR.
- Applicants should possess a Primary school and SSCE Certificate with a minimum of 2 years work experience.
Applicants should come with the following credentials when shortlisted:
- Primary school and SSCE Certificate,
- Valid bio data identity cards (e.g driver’s license, national id or voters card),
- 4 white background passport,
- State of origin,
- Birth certificate,
- Curriculum vitae & Cover letter.
Job Title: Vetting Officer / Dispatch Rider
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Vetting/dispatch rider will be responsible for vetting of guards and their guarantors by verifying their information through visitation to their residential addresses and office addresses, outdoor and indoor delivery, sending & collecting of official documents, materials, packages and bulky items as needed.
- The candidate should have a considerable experience on Lagos Roads.
- Must be computer literate.
- He should possess minimum of SSCE.
- At least 3 years work experience
- He should possess a valid rider’s license
- He should be conversant with Lagos roads and traffic rules.
- Proven experience as a dispatcher or relevant position.
- Must be a skilled rider.
- Ability to communicate read and write.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have good numeracyskills for delivery and expenses records.
- Polite and able to get along with people.
Deadline: 30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Call: 09094902597, 08176733727, 08185744758.