Forst Eye Clinic – We are NHIS Govt. Approved and provide secondary health care in Nigeria to reputable Health Maintenance organizations – HMO in Nigeria, partnering with them to deliver professional eye care services to both individuals and corporate organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Business Developer / Marketer
Location: Ogba, Lagos
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
- Monitoring performance.
Minimum Qualification Requirement
- OND, Bsc
- 1 year.
Requirements and Skills:
- Good communications skills
- Good marketing skills.
Location: Ogba, Lagos
- Interacts with clients, visitors, and vendors
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail
- Arranges meetings by reserving rooms and managing refreshments
- Types correspondence, meeting notes, and forms among other documents
- Photocopies, scans, and files appropriate documents
- Edits documents for accuracy
- Maintains accurate records and enters data
- Assists with organising events when necessary
- Conducts research and compiles data
- Signs for delivered packages and distributes them to the appropriate recipient
- Interacts with directors when necessary
- Assists in setting up new client accounts
- Maintains financial database records
- Covers reception upon occasion
- Maintains stock of supplies by anticipating work requirements, ordering supplies, and distributing supplies where necessary
- Answers customer questions and confirms customer orders
- Engages in educational opportunities as needed
- Performs additional duties when required, including drafting brochures and organising the filing system.
- SSCE, OND / HND qualification.
- 0 – 2 years Experience.
Job Title: Driver
Employment Type: Full-time
The candidate must possess the following;
- Minimum of SSCE; Ability to read and write
- Must have at least 3-5 years driving experience in Lagos
- Age bracket of 30-50.
- Must possess a good knowledge of Lagos roads
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must resides within Ogba Axis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 25th February, 2021.