Fadac Resources and Services Limited - Our client is a conglomerate company in Nigeria and other parts of Africa that is into FMCG products.
Due to expansion, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ten Ton Truck Driver
Employment Type: Full-time
- Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers.
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance.
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules.
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures.
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions.
- Collect and verify delivery instructions.
- Report defects, accidents or violations.
- Candidates should possess an HND / ON D qualification.
- 2 - 3 years work experience.
- Valid driving license.
- Proven work experience as a Truck Driver.
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly.
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations.
- No recent moving or driving violations.
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc).
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note : For more enquiries WhatsApp: 09012544195.