We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Support Worker (Mental Health)
- Supporting mental health patients through recovery
- Providing high standards of care/support
- Crisis support and intervention
- Observation and escorting duties
- Assisting nursing staff with clinical and non-clinical tasks
- Managing potentially violent and confrontational situations (control and restraint training will be provided)
- OND/ NCE in any Health related or Social Sciences Course.
- Must be a resident of Lagos state.
- Must be Flexible to work shift pattern
- Previous experience not necessary, but may be an added advantage.
- Must be physically fit
- Ability to play any form of games/ sports will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
21st March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com making the Job Title and location the subject of your mail, e.g Support Worker (Mental Health- Lagos).