Job Title: Support Assistant
Job Code: ABJ/SA/2019/010
Location : Abuja
Reporting to: Finance and Administration Manager
- The Support Assistant will work with the Operations team and MEL Manager to support the wider team to ensure smooth and effective office administrations.
- Book logistics arrangements (e.g. hotel, conference and transport bookings) for the programmes coordinators team and consultants.
- Maintain asset register and preferred vendors/ suppliers under supervision of the Operations Officer
- Prepare financial documentations to support timely, accurate and compliant payment of bills and services;
- Support general administrative tasks for all the activities as tasked by the MEL Manager and Operations Officer, but not limited to printing and scanning and room-set-up.
- Lead in gathering and quality assurance of Means of Verifications (MOVs) to support quarterly and annual reports
- Lead the preparation of capacity building reports including pre-and post-training assessments, evaluations, action plans and updating of training database
- Support collation of case studies and lessons learnt.
- Support intervention teams in understanding and applying assessment (or relevant) tools under the direction of the MEL Manager and quality assure outputs
- Collecting feedback on MEL systems, tools and contribute to un-going refinements of them
- Carry out other tasks as assigned by Finance and Administration Manager and Programme Manager.
- A Bachelor's degree/HND in relevant field, such as Economics, Business Administration, Accounting, Statistics or others
- Have minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in a similar role and prior experience carrying out surveys or conducting qualitative and quantitative data collection
- Proficient experience in the use of all office communication and IT facilities, such as computers, scanners, printers, good knowledge in the use of internet; and very good application knowledge of the full Microsoft Office 2010 package
- Fluency in English (written and verbal).
- Excellent proven and convincing communication and moderation skills within the environment of a multi- cultural office;
- Organized and efficient and able to deliver at pace to meet the needs of a busy office.
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Team worker who readily communicates with all team members.
- Ability to interact effectively in a multi-cultural working environment is required.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and process information in support of changing program activities is necessary.
- Some travel and out of office hours work may be required.
- Any other duties as may be required for the exigency of the Programme.
21st May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resume with Cover Letter in one document not more than four (4) pages long, addressing the position requirements to: email@example.com
- All applications must include the position title and reference in the subject line.
- Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
- We are an equal Opportunity organization so women are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
- Candidates that are shortlisted and called for interview would be required to bring certified copies of educational certificates/diplomas and testimonials of work experience.