We recognize the individuality of each corporate customer and therefore offer a wide range of top class tailor-made products and services at competitive rates, designed to meet the unique needs of corporate organizations in attaining strategic goals.
SAF Graduate Trainee Program
- The Sterling Alternative Finance (SAF) Team is looking to partner with young, unconventional professionals to deliver on its promise of viable and credible alternatives to the conventional banking model through its Graduate Trainee Program.
- Specifically, the SAF Team is in need of individuals that are excited about delivering excellence while redefining norms, reflecting innovativeness and creativity & are adaptable – getting in tune with relevant market trends in order to satisfy customer needs.
- On our part – beyond competitive benefits – we are offering a career that is exciting and challenging, as well as an opportunity to deepen your knowledge through structured learning and hands-on contributions to meaningful projects.
We value diversity in our workplace and encourage qualified individuals from diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply. To be considered for this program, we require that all applicants meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of a B.Sc. – with a Second Class lower from an accredited University
- Completed the NYSC program, with the relevant certificate
- Must not be older than 26 years
- P.S If you are Tech savvy and you speak any (or all) of the following languages, please indicate in your application; Java, XML, Android Development, Git, HTML, CSS, Kotlin, Go, 3rd party libraries (Android), Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, Adobe XD, InVision, Marvel, Framer, to name a few.
Prior to your application, please note the following information:
- Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted
- All applications must be submitted online and during the stated application period.
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification
- Step 1: Computer-Based Test
- Step 2: Pre-Assessment Center & Documentation
- Step 3: Assessment Center
- Step 4: Final Interview
- Step 5: Foundation School
- Step 6: Create the Alternative!
To apply for this job please visit saf.ng .