NoemDek Limited is an EPC Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2012, to provide specialized services to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, FMCGs etc. Over the past five years, the firm and its international partners have supported clients on large infrastructure projects and after-sales services to ensure the assets are maintained effectively and a client’s operations run smoothly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Standard Driver
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide efficient and effective driving support services for the company, ensuring safe transportation from various destinations and assisting on entry and exit from the vehicle.
- Develop and communicate transportation policies and procedures.
- Provide appropriate solutions to and adjust schedule in response to unplanned events.
- Perform Airport pick-up and point to point duties for the companies and clients.
- Plan route and requirements by studying schedule requests by the Office.
- Ensure all movements are neatly documented in the log attached to the car.
- Enter the data in the car movement log on the system daily.
- Send weekly reports on general activities on transportation operations.
- Including any other additional roles as directed by your supervisor or his representative.
- Monitor and communicate to the management through your supervisor the appropriate time for car check / Servicing.
- Perform required checklist on car daily as shall be provided by the company
- Renew Documents and ensure all documents required by the State and Federal Government are up-to-date.
- Develop strategies to monitor and measure the effectiveness of the car.
- Ensure that the assigned vehicle is compliant with the Nigerian Federal Road Safety Corps operating requirements.
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean and in good running conditions at all times
- Whenever the car is in your custody, ensure 100% safety of any assigned car. In case of any accident involving the car, put a call across to your supervisor before negotiating with the third party. All negotiations must be done in a professional manner.
Requirements / Skillset Required
- 3 - 5 years driving experience in Lagos.
- Valid Federal Government Driver’s and Lasdri License
- Excellent and Professional Driving.
- Defensive Driving.
- Effective communication in English Language (Spoken and Written)
- Positive attitude to work.
- Neat and Professional Appearance.
- Knowledge of driving Rules, Regulations, and courtesies.
- Conversant with the Lagos Road Network and Traffic Regulations of Nigeria (Ikoyi, Lekki, and Victoria Island axis are very important).
Application Closing Date
25th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online