We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solution Architect
Req ID: 288096
Location : Lagos, Nigeria
Category: Information Technology
- We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers.
- In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
Expert in E2E Reforming activities using EDOS Tools:
- Feasibility study preparation
- Traffic offloading
- Parameters consistency check
- Advance features implementation
Proficient in Network Design on multiple technologies and multiple streams (RAN, TRM and RNC), including but not limited to:
- Include link budgets analysis.
- Initial system design and dimensioning,
- System dimensioning for coverage and capacity including traffic analysis,
- Coverage planning, site identification, evaluation, Network planning, interference analysis and optimization using EDOS DP.
- Network Planning to meet design targets and Final Network acceptance with customer
- Responsible for coverage analysis of GSM/WCDMA/LTE networks. Responsibilities include coverage/capacity analysis, proposal for coverage/capacity enhancement to meet the acceptance target.
- Creating & Studying RF coverage maps, perform simulations and identify problem areas, also troubleshooting areas with poor coverage and Quality and recommending suitable solutions.
- Proficient in using Planning (Asset/Ericsson Tools) tool extract data as per design requirements
- Draft RF design solutions to address RAN network issues to be reviewed by Radio Planning Supervisor/Manager.
- Prepare and submit periodic coverage map and reports, Able to suggest design changes for Network improvement GSM/WCDMA/LTE network.
- Support Site acquisition team and Regional Teams to find the suitable site locations to build sites based on nominal plans
- Validating the technical site survey details and provide valuable feedback and correction if required
- Interfacing with Internal and External Teams (GSC), coordinating and validating the technical work of a small group of RF Engineers
- Provide support to Sales and solution department, also engage with presales activities, including pre-studies
- Participate in customer projects, handling scope, risks, changes and customer expectations.
- Bachelor's degree and above in Electronics and Communication or relevant fields.
- At least 10+ years of multi technology experience in Radio Networks Design Strategic Planning, and Solutions
- Deep understanding of latest technological trends in Radio Network, including Small Cells, CA, MIMO, IOT etc.
- Strong Experience on Design and Planning, experience in Ericsson Network Design Tools, Radio Products, and Solutions (GSM, WCDMA and LTE)Good understanding of advanced and complex radio networks and should be able to assist with advanced Planning and creative design solutions
- Must have customer facing and engagement experience.
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills for effective communication and relationship development with customer.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree and above in Electronics and Communication or relevant fields.
- Above 8 years of versatile experience in Planning of Radio Networks
- Strong Experience on EDOS Tools – ACP, AFP, ERA, TPS, ECO
- Good command on MS Office especially, MS Excel and PowerPoint and Hands on experience with common tools (TEMS, MapInfo, ACTi, Nemo, ITK, AMOS etc.)
- Planning and Organizing skills, Knowledge of business plans, customer requirements, and market.
- Trainings and Certifications for various technologies and products.
- Ability to work under pressure and learn independently.
- Good presentation, time management and leadership skills & ability to work with diverse backgrounds .
- Result oriented with focus on customer satisfaction and project delivery .
- With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change.
- We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online