Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Second Level Operations Specialist (MS Operational SME)
Location: Lagos, LA, NG
Our Exciting Opportunity!
- We are now looking for a Second Level Operations Specialist that will be responsible for the coordination, management, execution and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support than offered by the 1st level Operations.
- This person shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
- A demonstrable understanding of MS Operations, Tools & Processes (NOC & Field Operations).
- Carry out In-depth Data Analysis for Managed Services Operations to identify improvement opportunities.
- Solid experience in a Telecoms MS operations environment.
- Domain Expertise: Solid grasp of ITIL processes Fault, Problem, Configuration, Performance, Service Management.
- Improvement Programs Driver
- Knowledge of Data Science and experience with Big Data Analytics Tools
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Proactive and creative problem solver with the ability to multitask
- Outstanding troubleshooting and analytic skills
- Drive Improvement Program Initiatives with Local Service Delivery Teams.
- Find opportunities for automation for the Field Service organization in line with the Ericsson operation Engine.
- Capture requirements to develop the best automation solutions.
- Collaborate with Service Delivery & Automations team to understand how automation can improve workflow.
- Champion Enhanced Problem Management.
- Willingness to improve the processes in terms of quality and performance are self-evident for you.
- can-do attitude and result orientation
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
- 3-5 years’ experience Knowledge of Data Science and experience with Big Data Analytics Tools
- Automation, Business Analyst/Driver
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Working with people
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
- Knowledge of Managed Service telecom operations practice
- Knowledge-sharing and collaboration skills
- Ericsson knowledge
- English skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply