Recent Vacancies at Viva Cinemas
Viva Cinemas – Furnished with state of the art Dolby Surround sound with JBL speakers and projectors from Christie, 7 large screens (3D included), spacious foyer and awesome concession, Viva Cinemas provides a good bouquet of Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood movies to cater for you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- The Marketing Officer is accountable for delivering the commercial performance across the Cinema division of VIVA Cinemas including revenue and subscriber volume targets.
- This includes but is not limited to: creating specific propositions and offers for targeted customer segments, leading subscriber growth and retentions initiatives, guiding insight and analytics (both historical and future-facing) to optimise commercial performance, planning customer marketing campaigns, and tracking performance across all these activities.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Outstanding analytical and presentation skills
- Strong marketing acumen
- Able to deliver results and drive group projects to boost other income revenue
- Strong team mentality and ability to build and maintain open and honest communication
- Capability to generate original ideas
- Good understanding of the industry
- The Cinema Manager is responsible for ensuring the overall financial success of the cinema. You will be responsible for making sure health and safety regulations are adhered to by every member of staff, the day to day control of cinema activities and the driver of exceptional cinema experience for its esteemed customers.
Key aspects of the job include:
- Taking ownership of the daily cinema operations, Implementing Strategies to improve gross margins, mentoring team members to deliver a best in class service and performance
- Strong strategic, leadership and management skills with a strong focus on results
- Excellent relationship management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within set tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Commercial Awareness
- Experience working in a cinema /entertainment environment is compulsory
- The Stock Controller is responsible for managing all stock and ensuring business costs incurred from stock purchases and utilisation are reduced.
- He/she is expected to control stock movement, delivery, issuance, inventory and stock holding to avoid losses or theft.
- He/she will also be responsible for making sure the team is regularly provided with stock items as at when needed
- Demonstrated analytical prowess – with strong Excel skills for stock keeping
- Numerical skills
- Team working skills
- Organisational skills
- Relationship management skills
- Negotiation skills
- At least one-year work experience in a similar role
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Location/Position/Name as the subject of the email. e.g. Lagos/ Cinema Manager/ Amos Luke.