We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
Location: Port Hacourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full Time
- The QA/QC Manager will lead the quality assurance effort to estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- She/he will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved
- Direct and coordinate Seflam SGL’s quality program, including the implementation of ISO 9001 systems and procedures.
- Compile quality control reports, create statistical process control metrics, manage nonconformity material discrepancy reports, and recommend continuous improvement activities.
- Prepare monthly summaries of quality issues for the Technical team for presentation to the senior management team.
- Ensure appropriate calibration of quality equipment.
- Design and implement Quality Plans for all parts to be integrated into CAD drawings.
- Communicate and share Seflam SGL quality philosophy to key personnel in the company.
- Keep senior management abreast of significant developments identified during quality control activities.
- Validate quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- ISO Internal Auditor Certification
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant quality management experience.
- Relevant experience of running quality training programs; Certified Trainer an asset.
- Communication, interpersonal, organizing, planning and numerical skills.
- Membership of a relevant professional body
30th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online