Longbridge Technologies Limited – At LONGBRIDGE, by offering competent management and a distinctive approach, we strive to position businesses for sustainable growth. This is driven by our core objective which is focused on creating and sustaining growth for individuals and enterprises through innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Quality assurance analyst isthe gateway manager between thedevelopment team and the customer,
- He /she is a testing professional whose primary function is to design solutions to testing problems for various business and technology application platforms.
- These solutions are solved through the application of contextually relevant process and practice, the use of tools and technology, and by applying soft skills such as effective communication and mentoring of both team and IT/Business partners.
- He/she wouldbe responsible for understanding architectural and functional design of the application platforms and implementing test strategies and associated testing standards, and for working with solution architects, vendors, developers, and QA staff to ensure that applications are tested in a manner that is aligned with Longbridge’s technology initiatives and are executed within the existing or planned framework.
- This position implements test automation strategies and builds test harnesses suitable for the application using state-of-the-art test tools.
- Responsible for test infrastructure including environments and software, liaising with teams such as DevOps
- Day-to-day focus is on resolution of complex problems related to design of test strategies for various critical projects where expertise is required to interpret against architecture, design, guidelines or processes
- Has full ownership for one or more products or projects at a given time representing a unit or team on cross-function QA team
- Provides technical guidance and consulting from strategy to planning to issue resolution to QA Staff working on various projects
- Reviews technical events, issues, and problems as contributions to ‘continuous improvement’ revisions to the technical testing strategy
- Explains existing system capabilities to key QA testers and business users and leverages existing automation capabilities into testing solutions
- Acts as a subject matter expert with respect to the business practices and procedures for the business teams supported
- Designs and creates test conditions and automation scripts to address business and technical use cases
- Uses existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for validation
- Previous experience delivering based on agile methods.
- Coordinate and oversee user acceptance testing with business owners and end-users and obtain UAT sign off.
- Ability to work with the Program Director in scoping, planning and other delivery activities.
- Solid understanding of quality assurance in digital banking innovation.
- Proficiency in managing testing efforts in enterprise-scale products
- Designs and delivers the overall testing methodology used by the team by utilizing broad knowledge and awareness of testing approaches, practices, and techniques
- Monitors the effectiveness of the testing function and brings about improvements through insights gained via analysis at all stages of the SDLC/STLC
- Identifies what tools and technologies can be implemented, aligning with that already used across the broader development function and in-line with the skill-set of the team
- Designs and develops the test automation framework, harnesses, and code libraries to enable the team to both use and enhance them across successive projects
- Develops the automation strategy/effort and generates scripts to perform automated testing using Selenium, or similar tools
- Develops scripts, utilities, simulators, data sets, and other programmatic test tools as required for test automation
- Executes and analyzes automation test results
- Performs manual testing as and if needed
- Participates in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- May supervise day-to-day work of junior level employees
Education / Requirements
- Accredited Degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering and Mathematics or with postgraduate qualifications highly regarded.
- 5+ years of experience and a background as a proven quality assurance within Financial Services
- He / she should be passionate about testing enterprise software applications;
- Ensure that released software meets quality and all stakeholder's agreed requirement.
- He/she should be passionate about traceability ofplans, scenarios and cases to the functional and technical requirements in order to ensure that released software is air tight.
- Must understand and knowthe happy paths and not-so-happy paths ofsoftwares.
- He /she would play a supportive roleto the developers and ensure that their outputs have proper testing components and help build a testing culture.
- He /she should be passionate about the business domain tested and develop expertise in it,
- He / she should beprocess driven and not compromise on quality at all times.
Experience / Skills:
- Create the test suite (plan, scenarios, cases) traceable to functional and technical requirements.
- Execute test cases; analyze and document results.
- Identify, document and track issues found during testing and inform the appropriate development team for resolution.
- Retest defect resolution.
- Coordinate with business units, project team and third-party vendors to triage and resolve issues.
- Perform regression testing.
- Provide QA sign-off.
- Condition data to meet test scenarios.
- Strong understanding of testing deliverables within Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Ability to create and validate comprehensive testing plans for automation applications
- Testing experience with applications across programming languages such as: .NET, Java, and Python, etc.
- Perform exploratory and automated testing
- Basic understanding of DevOps (Docker, SQL and No-SQL databases, CI, Kafka)
- Interest in working with our development teams to improve development process
- Executing tests on software usability.
- Ability to create test reports used for system acceptance
- Comprehensive experience with most or all of the following types of testing: functional, creative, responsive web design, mobile, automation, security, accessibility, performance, load and API testing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, creative, and proactive
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment including multiple environments and architectures, diverse technologies and lab environments
- Experience testing Frontend Interfaces
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, Cloud Migration from testing and support perspective
- Deep understanding and experience with APIs End-to-End Testing and Architecture
- Understanding of basics of Information Security terms and applications
- Relevant work experience in software and/or test automation development
- Experience with developing automation framework and automation tools including but not limited to Java, Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, Junit, Jenkins, Cucumber, Maven or similar tools
- Ability to work closely with an agile team, developers, testers, and other stakeholders throughout the SDLC
- Test design and scripting knowledge
- Knowledge of software test life cycle activities and agile methodologies
- Experience in basic SQL and relational databases
- Experience in basic java scripting (or any scripting language)
Previous experience with some of the following domains is mandatory;
- Internet Banking
- Retail Banking
- Deposit products.
- Mortgage products.
- Loan origination.
- Letter of Credit.
- Digital banking experience.
- Previous startup experience highly regarded.
Experience using the following tools:
- Azure DevOps
- Katalon Studio
- SOAP UI
- HP Test Director
- Load Runner
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 22nd January, 2021.