Technology for Social Change and Development Initiative is a non-profit organization founded in 2016. Tech4Dev was established to empower African communities with digital skills that will bridge the gap of unskilled labour needed for the future of work.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Minimum of 3+ years proven experience as a Program Manager in a not-for profit organization
- In-depth understanding of program management techniques and methods
- Strong experience presenting and demonstrated communication skills; both written and oral
- Strong ability to gather, design, analyze, interpret data, compile information, and prepare reports
- Excellent leadership and communication (written, verbal and presentation) skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Program planning and implementation skills
- Strong grants writing skills
- Strong partnership building and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Word, MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint with experience presenting to stakeholders and Senior Leadership
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is an added advantage
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Strong knowledge of digital and deep technology trends
- Proven knowledge and skills in technology focal areas such as software development, IOT, Data Engineering, Artificial Intelligence etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th June, 2020.