247 Rapid Response Limited is a private company registered to carry on ICT/Security Services. Our One-Stop End-to-end emergency response app brings Integrated Armed response and ambulance services to you and your loved ones. The solutions we provide are specially designed to cover specific needs in each area: businesses of security companies, safety prevention in city halls, better protection for educational institutions, greater security for private neighborhoods and urban areas, centralization and control for financial institutions, and the integration and improvement of corporative resources.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Professional Driver
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Driver will work in the general service department
- Driving staff to and from office.
- Maintaining car maintenance log.
- Maintaining car movement log.
- Ensuring vehicle particulars are upto date.
- Ensuring vehicle is road worthy.
Requirements / Skills
- Candidates should possess an OND / NCE / SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
- 4 – 10 years work experience.
- Must be a certified driver with at least a Trade Test certificate.
- Ability to read and write.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to maintain calmness at all times.
- Familiar with traffic rules and regulations.
Deadline: 19th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.