Saro Lifecare, a division of Saro Africa International operates in the Personal & Household Products Segment of the FMCG Industry in Nigeria, and is expanding its products range and manufacturing operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Delivery Representative
- Product Delivery Representative (PDR) is tasked with the responsibility of ensuring the delivering of all approved purchase orders across Lagos.
- Work with Hypermarket Officers to deliver all approved Purchase Orders to stores in full not later than 48hrs after approval.
- Oversee the loading of stock in his Van in line with recommended stacking.
- Return and ensure proper documentation of all returned stocks with the right supporting document.
- Submission of Evidence of Delivery to Back Office Associate/ HMO after every delivery.
- Ensure the Delivery Van is clean and in good working condition always.
- Maintain and provide Routine Maintenance Logbook update of the Van.
- Ensure all vehicle papers needed for smooth operation is valid and always in the Vehicle.
- Keep Proper record of Van fuelling with Fuel vendor.
Risk and Control Management:
- Comply to all rules and regulations as stated by Traffic Agency.
- Reports all incidences not more than 24 hours after incidence.
- Continuously ensure processes are followed and improved upon by adherence and proposing ways of improvement.
- Provides reports of functions on daily, weekly and periodic basis as may be needed by the Line Manager.
Special Skills / Key Behavioural Competencies
- Ability to work independently and deliver.
- Smart, and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Honesty and high level of integrity
- Highly numeric
- Goal-oriented organized team player.
- Minimum of SSCE
- Must have a driver's license and a valid LASDRI card
- Good knowledge of Lagos route.
- Age: 21 – 27 years old.
Application Closing Date
17th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online