Family Homes Funds – We invest in structures to create the conditions for hard-working Nigerian families to secure their own homes.
We do this because affordable homes not only provide a fundamental human right, providing families with the right environment to thrive and a greater overall sense of living but it is also a major driver of national growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Portfolio and Asset Sales Officer
Location : Abuja
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Ensure that reporting is accurate and consistent. Review reports from Agents and track engagement process leading to commitment.
- Liaise with partner mortgage banks to ensure prompt processing of requests. Follow up with FMBN for approvals and disbursements.
- Oversee and manage the sales and reporting process for assigned legacy estate(s).
- Evaluate the marketability of new development proposals including suggestions in relation to layout, unit mix, house types, sales price, design and specifications.
- Prepare a sales and marketing report in respect of all new development including information on values and sales strategy/plan. Or through appointed agents execute the sales of an assigned portfolio of homes.
- Ensure that actual sales are in line with targets and those sales milestones including payments are in line with the sales agreement.
- Ensure that the company achieves at least 40% pre-sales on all developments prior to commencement.
- Oversee individual sales contracts ensuring that agreements in relation to price and terms are in line with agreed policy.
Customer Relationship Management:
- Ensure the provision of the highest quality before and after-sales service to all purchasers on current available for sale portfolio.
- Ensure day to day maintenance of purchasers’ database ensuring that new leads are added in a timely manner and the integrity of data is maintained.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Minimum of 2 years post-NYSC experience in Sales and Marketing in real estate.
- Individual should possess a minimum of an HND or a Bachelor’s degree in any field preferably a social-science related field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply