- Company: Max Drive
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Max Drive – We are a team of passionate people and a leading technology-enabled company driven by a vision to solve the mobility challenges in Africa. We want to get people and goods to their destinations hitch-free. It is personal for us because we understand the frustration of epileptic transportation. We are making mobility safe, affordable, accessible, and sustainable through the deployment of high-performance technologies and operators.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pipeline Conversion Analyst
Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Job Type: Contract
- We are looking for an innovative Pipeline Conversion Analyst responsible for ensuring that prospects at the top-of-the-funnel, are followed through and helped through all various steps of the Champion recruitment process
What You’ll Do
- Actively engage prospective drivers to educate them on the onboarding process to become Champions
- Promotion and sale of services and products to prospective drivers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships with prospective drivers
- Expedite the resolution of customer/driver problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within the agreed timeline.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply team lead with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in other languages is added advantage
- Must understand the local dialect of the business territory
- Good analytical and organizational skills with experience
- He/she should be able to enjoy clerical and administrative work with good planning and numeric skil
- Must possess strong methodical approach to complete the assigned work
- Attention to details.
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive pay & benefits (plus stock options)
- Premium Health insurance cover
- Flexible work and hybrid working model
- Consistent Learning and Development.
Application Closing Date