MacTay Consulting is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Payroll Specialist
- Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently
- Collecting, calculating, and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information
- Compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages and reporting on this
- Determining payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income, social security taxes, employer’s social security, unemployment, and worker’s compensation payments
- Resolving payroll discrepancies
- Maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures
- Developing ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed.
- B.Sc in Accounting, Economics or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Payroll Officer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with SAP or accounting software’s
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Must be very good with excel
- Good knowledge of labor legislation
- Time-management skills
- Ability to handle confidential information.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle .