Job Title: Office Administrator
Reports to: Managing Partner
- Oversees the entire office administration.
- Business Development, Office Administration & Project Support
- Actively seek and secure new business opportunities for the Healthcare Assist Partners, Analysts and Associates with Project work
- Schedule internal and external Partner appointments as required
- Prepare Project Reports and Presentations using Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Organise meetings, teleconferences, book venues, equipment, etc for Project Team.
- Organise travel and accommodation arrangements for Partners, Analysts and Associates.
- Monitor, maintain and update (daily) the company website and databases. Maintain filing and retrieval system for company documents.
- Review and update office policies on a regular basis.
- Maintain company calendar with a schedule of key appointments.
- Book meeting rooms and maintain stock of meeting materials.
- Handle confidential information with discretion.
- Schedule and arrange in-house and external events
- Organise Project Team business travel including visas and accommodation Arrange and supervise provision of refreshments for guests.
- Manage and monitor stock of office supplies to arrange replacement orders.
- Make photocopies, bind documents and presentations, send and receive faxes Line Management of Support Staff (Cleaner, Drivers, Security)
- Ensure smooth running and impeccable appearance of office.
- Source, manage and verify vendors and service providers.
- Responsible for continual functioning of business and IT systems.
- Guarantee environmental, health and safety standards.
- Ensure uninterrupted utilities function (Water, Electricity, Internet, Telecoms, etc)
- Manage smooth running of Generators, Inverter, Borehole, etc
- Manage small company car fleet
- Serve as “the face and voice of the Healthcare”;
- Meet and greet all visitors.
- Answer and direct incoming calls, place outbound calls for members of staff Distribute incoming mail, despatch outgoing mail.
- Handle all deliveries
- Prepare, submit and manage monthly Office Budget
- Retire, submit and file monthly Office Budget accounts
- Liaise with and submit Monthly accounts to Lagos Accountant Prepare and issue Invoices for Project Fees
- Prepare and issue Payment Vouchers for payments
- Prepare and issue Receipts on behalf of the company on invoice payment
- Process claims for travel expenses incurred by the Project Team
- Maintain and monitor financial records relating to travel expenditure.
- Management of the central register for Debtors and Creditors
- Professional presence and appearance
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to use initiative
- Commitment and flexibility to get a job done.
- Motivated and driven.
- Takes ownership of self-development
- Highly intelligent with a strong charisma.
- Key Skills/Competencies
- Strong organisational skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Confident and assertive individual willing to work independently
- Good First Degree (First Class or Second Class Upper).
- Minimum 2 years experience with an international organisation.
30th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the role as the subject of the mail.
- The body of the mail should outline Total years of relevant experience to the role, Location and Age.
- Please read Role necessities very carefully and apply if qualified
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If after 2 weeks of application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
- For more info, please contact Success Nwosu: email@example.com