Moove is on a mission to redefine what large-scale rideshare leasing and vehicle ownership look like in Africa. We are developing an innovative model to rapidly improve the availability of vehicles for on-demand ridesharing services across major metro cities while also creating sustainable jobs for drivers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Compliance Supervisor
About the Role
- Moove is looking for an experienced professional with strong business acumen and an entrepreneurial attitude to be the Monitoring & Compliance Supervisor, reporting to the Driver Monitoring Manager.
- As a proven result-driven person, the Monitoring and Compliance Supervisor will be tasked with the effective monitoring of the team captains.
- The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of the automotive finance industry and a proven track record in implementing successful growth strategies and leading teams. The Monitoring and Compliance Supervisor will be prepared to be fully accountable for the daily activities of the team captains in ensuring driver’s compliance.
- In this role, you will dig deep into compliance. that makes the organization more efficient, effective, and productive. If you’ve got drive, some big ideas, and an uncanny knack for compliance, this is the role for you!
- We are looking for a Monitoring and Compliance Supervisor who will coordinate the activities of our team captains in ensuring driver’s compliance and also be a representative and ambassador for the team across the company as well as to external stakeholders.
- The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is a Monitoring expert and who also has deep knowledge of data analysis, and different monitoring & tracking platforms.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Supervising and coordinating the daily activities of team captains.
- Ensuring the safe-keeping of all company assets by keeping and updating vehicle locations daily.
- Ensuring that all drivers keep to their monthly servicing and Inspection appointment.
- Coordinating team captains to ensure a smooth collection of cash during the weekly remittance exercise.
- Resolving issues reported by drivers and log in by team captains.
- Updating the monitoring dashboard and all other tools used daily by the team captains.
- Collating and Analyzing data collated by team captains for performance improvement and decision making.
- Ensuring that all monitoring and tracking platforms are working effectively and optimally.
KPIs that will be measured after you start:
- Resolve at least 90% of all issues reported by the Team Captains.
- Monitor vehicle performance by updating and reporting vehicle location daily
- Ensure all drivers keep to their monthly inspection and servicing schedule.
- Effectively coordinate and manage the activities of the team captain for optimal performance.
- Enforcement of cash collection strategies to ensure all weekly remittances are collected.
Who You’ll Be Working with:
- Directly reporting to our Monitoring Manager, and closely working with our Team Captains.
About the Team
- Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt vehicle ownership and make cities better.
What You Will Need for This Position
- Degree in Business Administration or in a related field.
- 4 – 6 years experience working in a Compliance capacity or in a related capacity.
- Excellent communication skills as this position require regular interactions and touchpoints with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Attention to detail, excellent task management, and superior analytical thinking.
- Professional certification (e.g. Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP) is a plus.
- Candidates must possess integrity and professional ethics.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online