Zenrox Healthcare is a accredited supplier of all range of medical equipment in Nigeria such as laboratory equipment, radiology equipment, ICU & Theatre and hospital furniture.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Benin - Edo, Port Harcourt - Rivers, Ogun, Kaduna, Kano & Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Report to: Business Manager
Job Category: Sales
The Medical Sales Rep is expected to sell our products in the regions listed effectively.
- Achieve set company goals and sales target(s) and ensure 100% effective and efficient territorial coverage of business interests.
- Liaise with and persuade targeted doctors in hospitals and clinics to buy our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis.
- Maintain a list of healthcare clients in public and private sector health facilities and public health ministries and establish a business relationship with them
- Ensure prompt follow-up of outstanding payments and owing customers with an aim to achieve low credit levels
- Provide product information, plan clinical meetings, deliver clinical presentation and product samples when needed
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and job-related symposia
- Work with marketing team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
- Build positive trust relationships with other medical representatives to influence targeted group in the decision-making process
- Obtain, monitor, and analyse Market Intelligence/Competitive data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage.
- Keep accurate records and documentation for timely reporting and feedback.
Qualifications & Experience
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree (minimum of Second Class Lower division) in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Medical / Laboratory Science from a reputable University
- Minimum of 1 year Medical Sales experience
- Knowledge of MS Office particularly Excel, Word, and Power-point & ERP solution Excellent communication, negotiation, sales, presentation, and analytical skills Ability to drive with a valid driver’s license is compulsory.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Customer / Client Focus
- Communication Proficiency.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Note: Applicants must be resident in one of the states listed above.