Kinapharma Limited is a wholly Ghanaian owned and operated pharmaceutical manufacturing distribution and marketing company established two decades ago. Kinapharma provides quality, reliable and affordable drugs for the health of the masses. Its vision is to become the largest indigenous producer and marketer of pharmaceutical products in the West African sub-region while providing a rewarding, mutually beneficial and respectable life for its staff, partners and their dependents.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Lagos Mainland (Mushin, Surulere, Shomolu, Ebutte Metta, Yaba, Ikorodu).
- Markets, promotes and sells branded Ethical (POM), Generic and OTC products in the territory assigned.
- Details products to all prescribe in all health institutions.
- Promotes products to all customers by way of presentations and programmes, exhibitions and sales promotions.
- Coordinates all sales activities in territory by ensuring availability for Hospitals, Pharmacies, Patent Medicine shops etc.
- Preparation and update of total customer list especially prescribes, Pharmacies, Patent Medical shops, Hospitals etc.
- B.Pharm / B.Sc in Life / Biological Sciences or such related science qualification.
- 1 year proven work experience promoting pharmaceuticals in assigned territory.
- Communication and computer appreciation skills.
- Valid driving license and experienced driver.
Deadline: 26th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the “Job Role and Preferred Territory” as the Subject Matter.
Note: Kindly note that duplicate applications and applications without subject matter (Job Role and Preferred Territory) will not be treated.