Mechanical Engineer at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Mechanical Engineers develop, design, build, test, and inspect mechanical devices and systems, such as machines, tools, and enginesthey also analyse and evaluate any issues with current products to develop effective solutions.
- Plan, conceptualize, and create mechanical designs for new products
- Develop testing processes, and perform testing and validation of new designs
- Generate working prototypes for beta testing and customer demonstration
- Perform engineering calculations to support design work
- Analysing problems or deficiencies and developing solutions to resolve them.
- Conducting experiments and evaluations to improve and innovate product designs.
- Estimating budgets and time scopes for each project.
- Writing technical documentation for machine operators.
- Ensuring that products meet compliance regulations
- Create and review technical drawings, plans, and specifications using computer software
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary engineering teams, and work with vendors and contractors
- Perform detailed documentation to track project development and design process
- Ensure project timeline is met and project stays within budget Designing, manufacturing, and installing components that fulfil requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- 2-5 years of experience working in engineering.
- Must be self-motivated and a great team worker
- Superb time management and professionalism.
- Firm grasp of engineering concepts, and experience designing mechanical systems and products
- Excellent math skills: ability to apply advanced mathematical principles and statistics to solve problem.
- Previous experience in a technical field and generator company would be an advantage.
- Exceptional technical and problem-solving skills and reasoning ability.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly.
N80,000 - N85,000 Salary Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after the closing date will be automatically rejected
Application Deadline 6th July, 2022 (3:00PM).