Whyte Cleon Limited – Our client, a foremost Dry-cleaning and Laundry Company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing & Business Development Manager
- We needs a result-oriented, innovative, and driven Marketing & Business Development Manager.
- The individual in this role would lead a team consisting of a Customer Experience Manager, a Graphic Designer, and a Content Writer. He/She will be responsible for analyzing our customer base and current sales strategies and identifying opportunities to increase sales and profitability.
- The ideal candidate must be creatively minded, great with relationship management, and eager to think outside the box when it comes to our customers and their needs including engagement.
- Candidates with experience in sales who are analytically minded with the ability to create a strategic business development growth plan will do well in this role.
- Team the Marketing and Business Development team optimally.
- Prospects new clients by networking, cold calling, or other means of generating interest from potential clients with the aim of getting lead to do business with the company.
- Manage the entirety of every customer experience through every touchpoint including social media.
- Study the economic environment for promising business ideas.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities for REAL business and new businesses including Client’s Foundation, Franchise Business, and Client’s Janitorial/ Industrial cleaning.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, potential, and financials, evaluating options, examining risks, and potential.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industries and related events.
- Grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients through working with mid and senior-level management.
- Prospects for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Research to identify potential customers, decision-makers and build relationships with new clients
- Put in place a business lead strategy and set up meetings between client decision-makers and the company's leaders/Principals Plan approaches pitches, and work with the team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements, and working through differences to a positive conclusion and use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate.
- Ensure smooth work relationships within the department & across the organization
- Ensure compliance with applicable rules & regulations of the organization.
- Support the CEO in new market/business development ideas
- Handle any other projects as assigned by the management
- Bachelor's degree in any relevant field
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales or business development roles
- Familiarity with relevant technology tools such as Microsoft Office Suite(Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Critical thinking skills, analytical, organized
- Excellent leadership, motivational, negotiating, and influencing skills in a matrix environment.
- Able to provide guidance to colleagues.
- Creatively minded, good at thinking ‘outside the box’
- Skills of persuasion
- Knowledge of development analysis, real estate, market planning, development, scheduling, and general financial analysis,
- Ability to travel when necessary to meet with customers and/or stakeholders and build business relationships.
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Adept business acumen
- Excellent analytical skills
- High sense of responsibility
- High on execution
- Attention to details
- Good Instincts
- Thorough and detailed
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online