LPG Truck (Bobtail) Driver at Readygas Energy
ReadyGas is an indigenous oil and gas company in Nigeria, we currently require the services of experienced candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: LPG Truck (Bobtail) Driver
- Maintain and Prepare truck for LPG loading and delivery i.e. fuel and oil checks, Tyre checks
- Loading and offloading LPG product.
- Drives truck to deliver LPG to customer’s premises.
- Monitor and maintain record of all meter counts.
- Compliance to all safety conditions.
- Daily loading and delivery record report.
- Perform basic and simple repairs on the truck (mechanic/driver).
- Support LPG Plant operation whenever truck driving is not available.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of SSCE/WASC/WAEC/OND etc.
- Minimum of 25years old, married with traceable history of previous employment
- Proper knowledge of traffic rules and regulation especially for bobtail truck.
- Preferably Male with good knowledge of best Lagos and interstate route
- Valid driver license and national ID holder with Minimum of 3 Years LPG truck experience.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Non-Alcoholic drinker and non-smoker, must be willing to travel.
- Must be able to exercise initiative to source bulk delivery client
- Understand how to read rotor and magnetic gauge.
- Have sound knowledge of safety measures involved in handling of LPG & LPG Truck.
- Have knowledge of truck repairs (mechanic/driver)