Job Title: Logistics Personnel
- The logistics personnel would be responsible for delivering operational strategies and objectives to ensure the organization operates successfully and meets its desired goals.
- He or she would responsible for identifying and evaluating supplies, arranging for transportation of purchased goods, identifying and developing strategies for addressing logistical barriers, monitoring use of materials and resources, and ensuring quality record keeping.
- Responsible for the maintenance of equipment and facilities in his care
- Keeps a check on the performance of the operations of both internal service providers and external service providers.
- Recording and maintaining files and records of vendors, expenses, inventory, and other dispatch information.
- Transporting and receiving invoices and items
- Managing the company's commercial operations and various expenses and budget.
- Other duties as may be assigned by management.
- Must be able to drive and must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must have excellent administrative and good time management skills
- Must possess excellent writing and communication skills
- Must be able to work in a high paced environment with timely delivery of all assignments given.
9th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org