We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead Generation Executive
Location : Lagos
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
- We are looking for a passionate and driven individual who can identify sales opportunities, generate leads, and cross-sell services.
- The ideal candidates will possess a good understanding of traditional and modern digital marketing methods, excellent people skills, and the ability to positively influence people and business.
- We will provide full-service training with ample opportunity to develop your career in a top digital marketing agency with a few business units.
- Proactively identify, pursue, and maintain a constant influx of potential clients.
- Develop strategies for researching clients and generating new leads.
- Provide a consultative approach to help clients grow their business.
- Develop a progressive relationship with leads and clients from sales point to project completion.
- Assist the company and its business units in achieving their business goals.
- Develop and recommend strategic and tactical sales plans for all business units and ensuring all business managers have complete visibility of active sales and marketing plans.
- Maintain a high level of relevant knowledge and keep track of all services provided by all business units.
- Create professional proposals for clients and deliver a compelling presentation to senior executives, business owners, and decision-makers.
- Work with technical staff and product specialists to address customer requirements.
- Display excellent rapport and negotiation skills at all times.
- Achieve monthly Revenue and KPI targets.
- You will be responsible for generating new leads, you will have proven success in generating new businesses whilst also ensuring continued success. To excel in this role, you will be passionate about sales and able to identify new opportunities, able to speak to business owners to understand their business and goals, call and follow up on prospects, and attending client’s meetings.
- You must have worked in similar roles as a sales executive, business development executive, marketer, account manager, social media marketer, or digital marketer. You must have a good understanding of all digital marketing channels and be able to tailor our services to clients’ needs. You will understand the market and the customers’ needs and be sure to propose solutions.
- If this sounds like you and you live within a commutable distance from Ikeja, please submit your application ASAP for immediate consideration.
- Ability to work without supervision, handle pressure whilst meeting sales & KPI targets
- A passion for digital marketing
- Articulate, good communicator and excellent customer relationship skills
- Excellent team player with people’s skills
- Ability to carry out negotiations at all levels
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal (including copywriting skills)
- Degree in Sales & Marketing, Business Administration, Mass Communications and other related courses.
Salary: N40,000 – N50,000.00 monthly.
Application Closing Date
1st October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.