We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laundry Operations Officer
Reporting Liine: You shall report to the Business Operations Manager.
Your core responsibilities shall be to execute ALL Garment, Fabric and Textile Cleaning and Finishing Processes as prescribed in Training i.e.:
- Garment, Fabric and Textile Inspection for Quality Control,
- Collection, Sorting-in, Categorization (according to adopted Assembly System) of all Garment, Fabric and Textile items,
- Preparation of ALL Garment, Fabric and Textile for Processing (separation, pocket emptying, tagging etc.),
- Batch Splitting (pool or portion, process route conditioned) of ALL Garment, Fabric and Textile,
- Pre-Spotting and Stain Removal of ALL Garment, Fabric and Textile as required,
- Garment, Fabric and Textile Processing (including Washing, Rinsing, Conditioning and Drying),
- Post-Spotting and Stain Removal of ALL Garment, Fabric and Textile as required,
- Garment, Fabric and Textile Finishing (Ironing, Pressing and Folding) as required,
- Folding, Sorting-Out, Packaging (Bagging), Picking and Packing, and Racking/Sectioning (according to adopted Assembly System) of all Garment, Fabric and Textile items,
- Preparation of all Garment, Fabric and Textile items for Dispatch,
- To Deliver or arrange for Delivery of Garment, Fabric and Textile items to customers as may be required,
- To perform ALL tasks related to Laundry Operations assigned by the Business Manager.
- Supervise the activities of ALL Laundry Operations Officers.
- Must be a Self-motivated Human of any Gender and Age with a track record of successfully leading a team.
- Must be Literate and particularly proficient in Speaking and Writing English.
- Must possess a valid means of Identification. Preferably a Permanent Voters Card.
- ALL applicable commercial/industrial skillset.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application (pitch) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.