Latest Job Opening for Operations Manager at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client in the Agribusiness and Construction industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location : Port Harcourt, Rivers
- In charge of providing leadership in terms of business operations, which involves making important policy and strategic decisions, as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures.
- Ensuring all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way.
- Improving operational management systems, processes, and best practices.
- Strategic management of HSE requirements utilizing statistics and trends to prevent incidents.
- Helping the company’s processes remain legally compliant.
- Provide the best product for your respective project’s customer or end-users, keeping projects moving forward and fixing concerns as they arise.
- Provide strategic input into the company, setting your team’s future up for growth and success.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other companies.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations Management, or related field.
- Minimum of 10 operations years’ experience with 2-3 years in the Agribusiness, FMCG, or Construction industry.
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Experience and qualifications in health and safety management.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- Ensure on-time, or ahead of time delivery of projects, enabling your teams to solve problems and prioritize execution.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Successfully deliver large, design-build, and self-performed projects.
- Promote a safe and quality-driven culture, both project and company-wide.
- Excellent communication skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.