Julius Berger Nigeria Plc is one of the largest private employers in Nigeria with a workforce numbering around 13,000 and enjoys an excellent reputation as a reliable partner. It is the parent company of Julius Berger International GmbH based in Wiesbaden. Core skills in Nigeria comprise every phase of a project from planning and construction to the operation and maintenance of construction, infrastructure and industry buildings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Insurance (m/f/x)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Senior Manager (m/f/x) – Head of Insurance based in Nigeria. You will work closely with the Head of Finance on international insurance management.
- You will act as the main point of contact for brokers and insurance carriers.
- The implementation/management of the international insurance program requires significant coordination efforts between the business segments, legal and finance to evaluate the risks and to be able to implement the optimal coverage .
What Duties Will You Have?
- Global responsibility for all insurance policies
- First point of contact for broker and insurance carriers
- Negotiations of insurance contracts
- Analysis of enterprise risks
- Preparation of underwriter meetings
- Claim handling
- Support Enterprise Risk Management.
What Skills Must You Have?
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Finance (or similar education) with experience in insurance management
- Ability to think and act strategically with a structured and analytical working style
- Skilled communicator with the ability to build strong working relationships with cross-functional teams within the business
- Culturally sensitive having had a wide-ranging career with global reach
- A thought-partner, not afraid to challenge the status quo.
What Can We Offer You?
- We have a responsible job waiting for you with very good remuneration and various bonuses, social benefits and low tax burden as well as good training opportunities.
- You will receive an extensive travel package from us. This also includes G35 examinations, inoculations, visas and flights.
- We will provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure including sport and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programmes, etc.
- If your family wishes to join you, we have our own kindergarten in Abuja and a school which complies with school standards in the States of Hesse and Thuringia.
- We will provide you with a company car and driver and we work with external partners to ensure that you have the best possible
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online