CourierPlus is a leading logistics and distribution services company established in 2009. We offer a wide array of express courier and logistic support solutions to our various customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
- Artwork creation: brochures, adverts, flyers, business cards and other marketing collateral and preparing artwork for print where necessary
- Designing and producing highly creative, impactful presentations for new business pitches and client presentations
- Create e-shot designs for e-marketing campaigns
- Creation of quarterly internal/external newsletter
- Design or adjust artwork and sales documents in line with brand guidelines
- Effectively manage multiple briefs at a time, prioritising where necessary and providing updates where relevant
- Think creatively, generate new ideas, designs and concepts
- Creative planning and execution
- Multi-platform design
- Creation of promotional merchandise, show flyers, pre and post event marketing
- Creative/Copy writing
- Project Management
- A strong working knowledge of Adobe CS and fully competent in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is essential. Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and CorelDraw is advantageous
- Experience of working in a graphic design or marketing role
- Hands-on, self-motivated and naturally organised individual
- Creative with good attention to detail
- Strong time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Proactive, task driven and positive attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Job Title: Logistics Implant
- Ensures timely pick up of Client’s shipment
- Raise waybills and ensure capture of all pickups on Trackplus
- Quality assurance to ensure shipments are properly packaged and well documented
- Supervises Courier/Driver pick up and drop off activities to ensure proper handling, process compliance and behaviors that represents Courierplus business values
- Follows-up on every clients’ shipment to ensure picked-up shipments are delivered within SLA
- Identifies sales lead and ensure closure of such opportunities by liaising with the sales team
- Escalate any impending service failures to Service Assurance team and Business Managers
- Relationship Management
- Verifies completeness of all Clients transaction with Courierplus
- Ensures timely issue resolution
- Must readily be available to perform any other job function as authorized by Courierplus.
- Should possess OND qualification.
Job Title: Business Manager
- This role is responsible for the acquisition of new customers for the company’s services and the management of existing customer accounts to achieve improved margins from them.
- In addition, the role will also be responsible for helping the company attain market leadership, identify growth opportunities and lead the development and delivery of new services to customerswithin the assigned area.
- Building a customer base by meeting with potential clients and educating them on the benefits of the company’s services.
- Developing a trusted advisor status with key accounts, and customer stakeholders.
- Preparing action plans and customized presentations for customer visitations, and performing pre-visitation research and analysis.
- Ensuring smooth implementation and account set up for customers post-sale.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our services according to customer needs and objectives
- Responding to internal and external customer concerns or problems, determine corrective actions, and/or assigns response personnel.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profit
- Performing payment collection activities as required
- Tracking and reporting on customer account status against key account metrics(e.g. weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts)
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any other related field
Level of Experience:
- 5years experience in similar role
- Strong knowledge of marketing and communication practices and principles and knowledge of current trends in sales and marketing.
Deadline: 28th May 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email