The Nigeria Cleaning Service is focused on providing top-notch cleaning experiences and we ensure that our operations comply with the highest environmental and health requirements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Operations Manager
Location: Matori, Lagos
- The IOM will assist the Head of Operations department to oversee internal procedures, develop strategies to optimize daily operations, perform assessments and evaluations, set guidelines and objectives, handle internal budgets, and delegate tasks among operations team members.
- Manage the operations department sub units i.e. Stores, Logistics, Waybill, Laundry etc; providing report to the line manager on service delivery, quality assurance and risk management
- To imbibe in subordinates, junior staff, cleaners and trainees the service governance code of conduct of the company
- Inspection of intending new contracts with team, writing out materials/equipment for such contracts and collation of required personnel for different job to facilitate quotation as prepared by the Business Development Team.
- Attend meetings and on job interactive visit with client to promote customer relationships.
- Assist in testing new products, measurement and materials for cleaning and for other uses.
- Oversee to the movement of equipment, materials and personnel for jobs assigned.
- Ensure that supplies for operations are of good standard through feedback from end users.
- Supervise the day-to-day task assignments and performance for all team leads and supervisors and all non-management personnel.
- Act as liaison officer on behalf of the company to potential and existing clients.
- Manage office correspondences and any other duty that may be assigned by the Head of Operations
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent data entry and numerical skills
- Results driven and time management skills
- Project Management Skills
- Proven work experience as Operations Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Experience in budgeting.
N1,200,000 million - N1,440,000 million / Annum + Other benefits.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online