We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Governance
Ref Id: JR1024387
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Worker Type: Regular
Job Type: Full time
Purpose of Role
- To implement GRMS (Global Risk Management Standards) for quality starting from supplier development, product quality, quality systems, trade quality, value enhancements and regulatory activities.
- To deliver on-going quality improvements in collaboration with the operational sites, demand functions and Diageo Global beer, aligned to the Supply Function vision of becoming Africa’s Supplier of Choice.
- Develop and drive the implementation of an end to end strategy for consumer focused improvement for Guinness Nigeria (GN). Embed the new organisational structure to drive the implementation of the strategy and build team capability to enhance performance and delivery.
- Deliver Global Quality Solution Project, embed and sustain improvement in the use of the solution.
- Deliver global Health and Safety standards across the business.
- Develop and manage the improvement of the quality and costs of inputs through supplier partnerships, on site material quality assurance and vendor quality management.
- Develop and manage contract brewing and packaging around Nigeria to meet swing capacity requirements.
- Manage, maintain and improve the Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2008) certification.
- Maintain the Food Safety Management (FSSC 22000:2013) certification and audits. Integrate to a single Management System including Environmental Management System (ISO 14001:2004).
- Set up and drive the implementation of a process based system of quality management and improvement across all plants to improve quality of products.
- Manage the relationship between Guinness Nigeria and Diageo Plc. on Brand Technical Equity matters.
- Drive the delivery of the GN trade quality standard across the demand organisation to step change overall trade performance.
- Entrenchment of trade quality conformance in trade, by effectively managing Trade audits, Distributors and Sales Team Quality awareness training and compliance to trade quality standards.
- Develop Risk Matrix for all GN processes and operation with clear mitigation plans particularly for all GN Global Risk Management standards (GRMS).
- Degree or equivalent in Science.
- Diploma Master Brewer or IGB will be advantageous.
- A minimum of ten years’ operational experience in a brewing or FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Experience in Quality Management Systems, Operations Improvement and Development fundamentals.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Excellence tools and techniques and implementation of leading World Class Manufacturing related initiatives such as Continuous improvement and 5S.
- Track record of delivering improvement by aligning key colleagues behind a clear, shared vision for change with a demonstrable ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Track record of delivering both operational and strategic projects.
- Detailed knowledge of Diageo and GN Quality, Risk Management, Environmental and Safety Standards as well as the principles of brewing, packaging and manufacturing best practice.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online