Throughout our 144 years, we have challenged conventional wisdom to innovate products that better meet the needs of consumers. We have created new categories with top brands like Kleenex®, and redefined categories with Huggies® and U by Kotex®.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Government Relations Manager – WECA
Job Ref: 788740
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
Time Type: Full time
- Trusted business partner to the business leader KC- WECA and other senior managers
- To support the Senior Legal Counsel SSA and the GM WECA to develop and execute a government relations strategy for the geography with clear priorities and committed targets
- To undertake activity to promote the company’s profile with a wide range of external stakeholders (political, Government, inward investment, embassies, trade associations) to build Kimberly-Clark’s profile in the region.
- To monitor and track political, legislative and policy developments as they relate to Kimberly-Clark’s business (notably inward investment, tax and trade incentives, trade and customs).
- Liaise with various regulatory / legal and related internal/ external functions, as well as all parties to company contractual relationships.
- To build a wider network of strong relationships – for example to represent K-C at local trade associations, issue associations, attending external meetings and networking events
- To work closely with the wider Legal, Government Relations and Communications functions of Kimberly-Clark to ensure co-ordination and communicate awareness of issues to the wider business
- To secure economic development incentives (tax incentives, grants etc) from state and local development agencies to support new K-C facility investments
- To ensure that engagements with government officials, business associations and contract lobbyists are professional, compliant with federal, state and local ethics laws, the K-C Code of Conduct, the K-C Corporate Financial Instructions and otherwise reflective of K-C'values.
- This role is created to develop and execute Government Relations strategy for Kimberly-Clark across WECA with a key focus on Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online