Hubryde Limited - A transportation-technology company leveraging innovative technology to solve mobility problems in growing cities in Africa.
We understand the travel needs of people in growing cities and that is why we take on commuting problems to help people commute comfortably and safely in a manner that suits their style and budget.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front-Line Ambassador (FLA)
Location: Ojodu Berger, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To drive revenue performance by coordinating ride operations and building effective relationships with the driver and customers.
- Collaborate with the driver to plan and identify pick-up locations on the specified route.
- Coordinate pre-trip briefing and post-trip debriefing with the driver.
- Accept trip request
- Verify ride access code to facilitate payment of fare
- Pair with driver, vehicle, and the specific route of operation
- Communicate product features and updates to customers where necessary
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints during transit
- Ensure customers adopt good ride etiquette e.g., respect for one another, disposing of waste properly, etc.
- Administer first aid where necessary
- Foster and maintain a good working relationship with customers
- Foster and maintain a good working relationship with the driver
- Engage relevant external stakeholders appropriately.
Reporting & Presentation:
- Report all operational, mechanical, and safety issues using the appropriate channel of communication
- Report manual transactions and reconcile payments
- Log product and operation reports as may be deemed necessary
- Attend safety meetings as deemed necessary
- Participate and make contributions in performance meetings.
- Interested candidates should possess HND / OND qualifications with a minimum of 1 year work experience.
- The candidate must be tech-savvy; able to use mobile and web applications effectively.
- Candidate must have knowledge of road traffic signs
- Candidate must have basic knowledge of health and safety principles
- Fluent in English Language and local language is spoken in the city of operation
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Analytical and numerical skill: having a flair for numbers with good attention to detail
- Good reporting skill: ability to log report effectively
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites with emphasis on MS Excel is an added advantage
- Minimum of 6 Months hands-on experience in Field Sales Operation or Customer Service
- N40,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Considerations will be given to those that reside very close to Hubryde's route of operation.
- You might check our Instagram page to see our current routes.