Swift Consulting – We are experts in our fields of work, we use the most modern systems and up-to date knowledge to provide support in all fields particularly in Human Resources, Accounting and Finance, Facility Management, Health Maintenance, Education and Business Management. Our team consists of experts in different professions with a wealth of experience in different sectors both within and outside Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food Production Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- Evaluating the nutritional value, colour, flavour and texture of food
- Testing food samples for particular types of moulds, yeast and bacteria that may be harmful
- Ensuring that food manufacturing processes conform with government, processing, consumer and industry standards
- Exploring alternative manufacturing methods
- Designing processes and machinery for the production of recipes on a large scale
- Liaising with marketing staff
- Ensuring that strict hygiene food safety standards are met
- Identifying and choosing products from suppliers
- Monitoring the use of additives
- Testing and examining samples
- Producing new food products
- Investigating and setting standards for safety and quality
- Generating new product ideas and recipes
- Modifying and improving existing recipes
- Writing reports.
Requirements and Qualification
- Candidate must be a graduate of Food Science and Technology and have experience in Food processing at least 2 years
- Knowledge of a range of sciences and their applications to food
- Meticulous attention to detail, particularly with regard to health, safety and hygiene
- Good communication skills
- Strong team working skills
- Good business, IT, analytical and numerical abilities
- Being a confident independent worker
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Food Production Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 16th June, 2020.