We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Farm Agronomist
Location : Okene, Kogi
Job Type: Full time
- We are looking for a detailed and knowledgeable farm agronomist who will be responsible for the implementation and monitoring of all agriculture related activities of the farm.
- The agronomist would conduct research and field checks, take samples and make observations, perform tests and identify and solve problems related to the plant.
- The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, detail-oriented and analytical with excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- HND or Degree in Agriculture/relevant training
- Strong farming background and proven farm management record
- Three-five years experience in field crop, forage and grassland production for ruminants and ostrich
- Experience in oil palm and fruit tree production
- Coordination and managerial skills
- Excellent computing skills, including MS office
- Willingness to take up challenges and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to plan and implement work plan with minimum supervision
- Absolutely no hesitation doing paper-PC-work for analyses, short reports.
- Driver's license and practical driving skills.
20th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should address and send their Applications (Cover Letter, CV and copies of all academic certificates) in one document to the ” HR Department” via: email@example.com using "REF:0801 and the Job Position applied for" as the subject of the mail.
Submit hardcopy to the Head Office address below:
Emperor Integrated Farms and Projects Limited,
Suite 201-203, Plot 1080, Joseph Gomwalk Street,
Gudu District, FCT Abuja.
- Applications received after the application closing date and time will not be considered.
- Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.