Albany Limited was established in 2004 bringing together a wealth of experienced investors with diverse academic backgrounds. This recipe has provided a very strong foundation on which we continue building on in providing our quality products and services to our customers.
Our units are headed by professionals with a good track of achievements. This solid personnel structure has provided immeasurable strength in this world of challenges and we continue to rely on it to meet our customer needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Worker (Nylon Production)
Employment Type: Full-time
- To work as part of a team providing support to factory production, performing allocated tasks to meet prescribed targets, criteria and deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Able to work from diagrams and instructions to complete allotted tasks
- Factory production, in accordance with prescribed specifications of insert as applicable
- Undertake tasks as instructed and operate appropriate equipment safely and in accordance with all instructions and guidelines, including health and safety
- Wear any Personal Protective Equipment supplied as instructed
- Process batch orders
- generally monitor the work and work practices being undertaken and completed and undertake required testing and checking to identify problems
- Fix minor issues, as appropriate, that may arise
- Immediately notify Line Manager when issues occur that cannot be resolved by you.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO / OND / NCE qualification with 0 – 2 years work experience.
N20,000 – N30,000 monthly.
Deadline: 31st September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Application to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.