- Company: Microsoft Nigeria
- Location: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category:
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
At Microsoft our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Finance Manager, MCC / MEC
Job number: 980018
Travel: 0-25 %
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment type: Full Time
- Microsoft MEA Multi Country is a hub of very diverse subsidiaries and countries of the Middle East and Africa Area. Microsoft is present in the region for many years and has been a key enabler of the market IT growth through solid partnership with Governments, Enterprise, small and medium as well as IT partners and consumer partners of the region. Microsoft Finance team has the responsibility to partner with sales and marketing teams.
- Microsoft Finance is a truly global finance team and you will be part of the WW community of Enterprise Finance Managers that make each other great and build on each other.
- The Enterprise Finance Manager will partner closely with the Enterprise business leads to be the Finance front-end specialist for the structure and economics of large deals.
- The successful candidate has deep insights into all large deals and builds on the deal-based forecast from Sales Excellence to deliver materially accurate forecasts.
- For all large deals, the Enterprise Finance Manager ensures high-quality submissions for Digital Win Room and deal-based investment requests. In addition, the Enterprise Finance Manager will be the driver of transformative initiatives within the Hub.
- Be the Finance front-end specialist for deal insights and deal construct.
- Partner with Licensing/BD to optimize deal structuring and closing. Lead end-to-end assessment of deal/customer profitability incl. discount, ECIF, CTE, Financing, COGS etc. (+compliance aspects)
- Build strong, trusted relationships with all key business stakeholders (Commercial and PS Leads, Services Leads, Sales Excellence) to ensure Commercial delivers on its finance and business accountabilities.
- Industry analytics and Customer Potential and Propensity analysis to key stakeholders to assess market opportunities and threats.
- Leverage the NB/Customer Solutions and Market Analysis Finance managers to drive conversations around Consumption and Customer Ads.
- Partner with ROCs on deal-related FX, credit and collections topics (CTE).
- Actively engage with BDMs for key /strategic accounts: Sponsorship and TCO Conversations.
Finance & Business Excellence:
- At the Multi-country / Sub level, ensure DWR and deal-based investment requests high quality submissions.
- Oversight EA Renewals to assure desired/targeted renewal rate.
Controls & Compliance:
- Drive compliance in the Segment with focus on Sales Deal Execution and Proactive Risk Management.
Key Indicators of Success:
- High quality DWR submissions;
- Large deal deep insights with visibility of top deals to enable decision making on deal, discount, ECIF, DWR, CI. Understand customer proposition, link to account plan;
- C&C dashboard and audit performance for EPG/PS. Deal review with PRM focus;
- Quality of BDM engagements and resulting $s;
- Team delivered actionable insights on 3 bold ambitions to drive topline revenue, Customer Ads and consumption and maximize ROI and AMR;
- Business Partner feedback.
Culture & Behavior:
- You have a growth mindset, act as an entrepreneur that drives business impact, and continuously learn and innovate.
- You have a capability to actively contribute and build strong collaboration within diverse and virtual teams.
- You are action oriented and able to build and deliver strong results through others beyond the team as well.
- You drive digital transformation in the finance function towards data driven (Machine Learning) forward-looking insights.
- You also engage directly with customers and business partners.
- You simplify and inspire through storytelling and excellent communication skills.
- Microsoft values and ethical behavior are a corner stone in our culture.
- B.A / B.S or MBA Degree in Finance, Economics, CPA/CA preferred
- 5 years of active experience in similar role
- 10 years of experience in finance / finance leadership positions
- Experience in Multinationals with multi-product/multi-segment finance roles
- Fluent in English.
Application Closing Date