In collaboration with a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), the American University of Nigeria, Yola, is seeking for:
Job Title: Driver
Department: Atiku Center (AENEN)
Nature of Employment: Project Assignment
Duration: Three (3) Years
Summary of Position
- The Driver is in charge of driving staff to various destinations. The position holder will also provide logistics and administrative support to staff during workshop.
- The position holder reports to the team leaders of their respective states
- Minimum requirement of SSCE and Trade test is an added advantage. At least 3-5 years working experience with International organization with ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Certificate on professional driving is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Hausa is an added advantage.
- Experience of USAID policy on driving and vehicle usage is an advantage
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the Project.
Application Closing Date
26th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resumes, Cover Letters and References to: email@example.com
- The position being applied for should be the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- This position is local position and opens to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria.
- AUN is an equal opportunity employer and strives to provide a culturally diverse workforce; we do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race creed, colour, nationality, origin, age, sex, religion and marital status.