Since 2005, Pact has helped forge partnerships between government and civil society, resulting in the passage of four significant national bills to fight corruption, including 2011’s landmark Freedom of Information Act.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
- The Driver will support CMM in managing travels and logistics activities in the State.
- Responsible for transporting the project team and materials to various destinations.
- Maintenance of project vehicle as well as keeping track of fuel use and replacement of parts due to wear and tear.
- Maintenance of active inventory of the status of project vehicle and provide monthly reports of their status as at when due.
- Organizing airport pickups and drop-offs.
- Assist with budgeting and tracking of all travel costs for project vehicles.
- Provides relevant program, administrative and logistics support for meetings, seminars, conferences, workshops, and special projects.
- Ensure project vehicles are fully fueled always.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma.
- At least three years of experience as a professional driver is required.
- Experience with international organizations a strong plus.
- Must have experience driving cars and larger passenger vehicles.
- Must have basic vehicle maintenance skills.
- Must also be familiar with international organizations, government offices, and businesses within locations.
- A valid certificate in defensive driving is an added advantage.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Good safety references are required.
- Good vision is required.
- Proficient in English (any other foreign language is an asset) Proficient in Microsoft Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
22nd March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resume/CV and Cover Letter (MS word or PDF format) on their suitability to: email@example.com
- Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
- Applicants MUST indicate the position applied for as the SUBJECT of the mail. Note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Pact is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information or age.